"Real Madrid C. F. and Borussia Dortmund have reached an agreement regarding the transfer of Nuri Sahin to the former club, where he will remain six seasons." by realmadrid.com
Who is Nuri Sahin
- Twenty-two year old Nuri Sahin is a talented, young midfielder fresh off a German Bundesliga title with Borussia Dortmund.
- The German-born Turk has a knack for distributing the ball as well as recovering it.
- With a powerful left foot and an eye for ball placement, he is also a master at free-kicks.
- Sahin has wowed the world since the age of 16, when he became the youngest player to play and score in the Bundesliga.
- Sahin was born on 5 September 1988 in Ludenscheid, Germany.
- His early football days can be traced back to Meinerzhagen prior to joining Borussia Dortmund's academy in 2001.
- On 6 August 2005, Sahin set a record by becoming the youngest player to debut in the Bundesliga in a match against Wolfsburg.
- Three months later (26 November), he also became the youngest player to score in the Bundesliga with a goal against Nuremberg.
- His international career has been equally as successful.
- Sahin played and won the European Championship with Turkey's Under-17 side at the age of 16.
- He later participated in the Under-17 World Cup, and despite falling to Brazil in the semifinals, Sahin was one of the best players in the championship and finished as the second highest scorer of the competition.
- He debuted for Turkey in October 2005 against Germany and became the youngest player to ever score for his country.
- The midfielder was loaned to Feyenoord for the 2007/08 season and the following year returned to Borussia Dortmund.
- He has played 135 matches for the German side and scored 13 goals.
- This season alone he scored six goals and served eight assists en route to Borussia's first Bundesliga title since 2001/02.
Welcome to World's biggest football Club Nuri Sahin.Hala Madrid!!!