August 18, 2010

Mesut Ozil signs for Real Madrid (Photo Gallery)


21 years old Turkish footballer Mesut Özil signs for Real Madrid for 6 years.

During the presentation he said he was too happy to be Real Madrid the world best club.
"ı didn't know anything about my transfer up to yesterday but now i am so happy that the transfer ended with a happy ending."

He said it is not true that he would almost sign for Barcelona."Real Madrid was my only option because I wanted to play with the best ones.For me the best is Mourinho,I talked him and he persuaded me to come to Real Madrid."






2 comments:

  1. great transfer for the team.he is a very creative player and he is too young.In Mourinho's hand he will may be the best of the World

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very happy that mesut ozil is playing for real madrid. he will be a brilliant addition to the team!! i wish him and all the other real madrid players luck in their following games :)

    ReplyDelete