August 29, 2010

Jose Mourinho:"I will make Real Madrid the new Chelsea"

Jose Mourinho makes his competitive debut as Real Madrid coach today in Mallorca, promising to leave a Chelsea-style legacy.

The former Stamford Bridge manager said: 'I want to install a philosophy in Madrid that future coaches will only ever have to upgrade.


'I'm very proud to see Chelsea still winning. I like to leave my mark at the clubs where I work. Ancelotti has found everything in place - good working conditions, the right working mentality, a squad that is good for 10 years. He just needs to add a new player here and there and his own ideas.'




4 comments:

  1. in mourinho we trust

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is right about chelsea.angelotti collects the fruits that mourinho planted

    ReplyDelete
  3. he is right about chelsea.angelotti collects the fruits that mourinho planted

    ReplyDelete