September 05, 2008

Ramos wants to end his career at Real Madrid

sergio ramos real madrid Real Madrid defender Sergio Ramos has welcomed the club's declaration that they are preparing to offer him a deal to keep him at the club for life.
The Spanish titan's sporting director Predrag Mijatovic revealed earlier this week they would like to tie down Ramos to a new ten-year deal to secure his long-term future.
Ramos admits he would be happy to pledge his future to the club and he could see himself retiring at El Santiago Bernabeu.
"It's been some great news. I'm very happy in Madrid and it's my desire to retire at this club," Ramos told AS.
"I feel happy here with the club, the city and with the fans.
"Now my objective is to play as well as possible and help the national team and Madrid to achieve their goals. I'm going to give everything for Spain and Real, that's for sure."

2 comments:

  1. YAYYYY! i hope he stays he's my favorite player in the world on my favorite club team in the world!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAYYYY! i hope he stays he's my favorite player in the world on my favorite club team in the world!!! :D

    ReplyDelete