June 02, 2011

Cristiano Ronaldo : "I have no aim to leave Real Madrid"

Cristiano Ronaldo who scored 40 goals in La Liga, is adamant that the allure of winning bigger titles with Madrid following their Copa del Rey triumph last term will keep him busy at the Bernabeu.

Yet, reports of interest from England, including former club Manchester United continue to surface, but the Ronaldo has no doubt over his future.



"I’m happy at Real. I want to win more titles for the club. I’m settled at Real Madrid and I have no intention of moving," 

Ronaldo admits he wanted much more following failed bids to win La Liga and the Champions League which ended in the hands of rivals Barcelona.

"In relation to goals, it was a special season, without doubt. Scoring 50 odd goals is not easy, and I’m extremely pleased about it. But what I wanted more was titles," he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment