April 01, 2010

Marcelo: I Was Not Interested In Watching Barcelona

Real Madrid left-back Marcelo spoke in a post-training press conference today, commenting that he had not watched Barcelona's Champions League match last night.

"I did not watch Barca's match yesterday. I don't know how they played and it doesn't interest me. What interests me now is our match against Racing Santander," said the Brazilian in comments reported by AS.

When asked about Madrid's chances of breaking the legue's 107-goal scoring record, Marcelo affirmed that the record could serve as an extra motivation for his side. As for team-mate Kaka's physical condition, Marcelo confirmed that the Brazilian midfielder is "much better", but admitted: "I don't know if he will be able to play against Barcelona."

No comments:

Post a Comment