February 26, 2010

Cristiano wants to play with Wayne Rooney

Cristiano Ronaldo would love to link up with Wayne Rooney again.

The pair enjoyed a fine relationship during their time at Manchester United, where Rooney continues to prove he is a world class talent.

Ronaldo, of course, left Old Trafford for Real Madrid in a world record £80million deal in the summer, but he admits he would love to line up alongside his pal again in the future.

“He was always brilliant when I played with him," he told Sky Sports News. “I played with him for three or four years and he was always brilliant, not just this season.

“He is fantastic and a winner. I hope to play with him again someday. I don't know if this is possible but I am really happy for him and for all the players at Manchester."

No comments:

Post a Comment