July 04, 2010

Real Madrid And Portugal Star Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes A Father

Real Madrid star and former Ballon d'Or winner Cristiano Ronaldo has announced that he has become a father.

The announcement came on Saturday night via his official Twitter account and Facebook page in which the 25-year-old stated that the newborn child will be under his "exclusive guardianship". However, the former Manchester United star didn't disclose the identity of the mother.

The full statement on Ronaldo's official Facebook page reads:

"It is with great joy and emotion that I inform I have recently become father to a baby boy. As agreed with the baby's mother, who prefers to have her identity kept confidential, my son will be under my exclusive guardianship.

"No further information will be provided on this subject and I request everyone to fully respect my right to privacy (and that of the child) at least on issues as personal as these are."

Ronaldo has had a disappointing time with Portugal in South Africa, where his team lost 1-0 to Spain in the second round of the World Cup.

1 comment:

  1. I hope being a father will increase his performance;

    and ı believe he will be a great dad.

    Raul will help him about how to raise a kid :)

    ReplyDelete