August 29, 2010

Karim Benzema:"I will show who really I am"

Karim Benzema talked about his hopes and aspirations for the season in an interview with AS.

"I will soon get a chance to show who I really am. I know I'll get chances and I will make good use of them. Two of us strikers compete for a spot this year. We are both goal scorers. There is still a lot of competition on the team and I am anxious to face it." "Mourinho is behind me to correct all my mistakes. He forces you to concentrate 100%. He will tell me anything he thinks if I fail to play as intensely as he wants me to. I have to give my all in every game." "Florentino Perez is a great man. He is fantastic with me and my family. I owe him one. I want to prove everyone, and Florentino in particular, they haven't made a mistake with me. He says he has faith in me and I'm going to pay him back for his confidence on the pitch."

No comments:

Post a Comment