February 20, 2009

Sergio Ramos:Juande Ramos improved us

Sergio  Ramos


Sergio Ramos has talked about the new coach Juande Ramos who takes 8 win in a row.

“We have improved on a lot of areas on the pitch such as your timing, the way we press, how we join attack and defence and cover for each other, and we understand how to come together in the centre of the field,” he was quoted as saying by AS.

“Juande knows how to organise a team. He took a risk by making a lot of changes, such as our playing system, but it has favoured us,” the defender added.
The 22-year-old Euro 2008 winner then went on to clear the air about the slight quarrel he had with then-Spain coach, Luis Aragones during the European Championships last summer in Austria-Switzerland.

“That argument served us well because it united us even more because he [Aragones] knew that he could get more out of me. I’m actually grateful for it.

“He also did the same with Fernando Torres and we both ended up performing better,” he revealed.

Finally, Sergio reiterated his desire to see Florentino Perez return to seize control of the ‘White House’.
“He has already demonstrated his qualities as a president. I know him personally and he’s a great person.
“As I said before, I will always appreciate what he did for me when I was still at Sevilla and the way he put his faith in me when I was a nobody,” he concluded.

No comments:

Post a Comment